HTML5 GIS Viewer Quick Help
On phones or mobile devices, the appearance of the mapping application will be optimized to leverage the smaller screen. Other things that are different in this environment are certain tools and display panels are designed in a fashion to get the best use of smaller screens.
- Designed and developed to work on all major mobile platforms including but not limited to Android, iOS and Windows 8.1 Mobile.
- The "GPS Tracking" or "Locate Me" tools leverage the native GPS support provided by mobile devices allowing users to manage the application relative to their physical location.
- Custom drawing tools allow users to annotate, symbolize and draw graphics on the map using the touch capabilities of mobile devices.
The desktop environment provides users tools and functionality that can be optimized in the desktop environment offered by internet browsers on PCs or MAC machines.
- Designed and developed to work on all major desktop browsers including but not limited to Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and FireFox.
- Custom Auto Complete search technology allowing users to find search results with just a few key strokes.
- Printing, exporting and reporting features allow users to extract features and data such as mailing labels.